Supply Chain Assistant Vacancy
Job Status: Part-Time, Permanent
Reports to: Procurement Manager
Brief overview of position/expectations
- To raise and book in Purchase orders and Supplier Returns
- To chase Purchase orders and update NAV dates accordingly
- To schedule deliveries (containers)
- To obtain quotes for import and export shipment arrangements
- To maintain accuracy of NAV for costs, reorder levels, etc.
- Update out of stock spreadsheet
- Stock Adjustments following Stock takes (annual and periodic),
- To support the Procurement Manager in forecasting and highlighting stock discrepancies for investigation and maintaining stock levels
This is a part time role, Monday to Friday either 09:00 –14:30 or 09:30 –15:00
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a supply chain or purchasing environment, and must have excellent communication skills (telephone and e-mail), be self-motivated, and have Maths and English GCSE’s as a minimum.
IT skills are very important, particularly Microsoft Excel.
NAV or SAP experience is an advantage
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – strictly no agencies