HyGenikx Air & Surface Hygiene Amplifier with 10m_ coverage. White finish. For use in General areas such as washrooms, front of house and changing areas
- Area of General
- R 10m2
- Colour fi White finish
Features & Benefits
- Kills Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), Aspergillus fumigatus, and other primary sources of infections
- Significantly improves hygiene standards to levels impossible to maintain with traditional cleaning methods alone
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- Safe to use and for the environment
- Eradicates unpleasant odours by tackling them at source
- Proven to deplete harmful Listeria monocytogenes and Listeria innocua from surfaces to undetectable levels
- Improves infection control for staff and customers
- Proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce
- Low energy consumption, only 85 watt
- Easy to change lamp and backup battery, requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing sockets or to switched spurs
- Combines technologies: Germicidal Oxidation, Germicidal Irradiation, Dual waveband Plasma Quattro
- Services: 240/50/1. Uninterrupted supply - 24 hour operation required. High level
- Dimensions: 400 x 135 x 110mm
- EC declaration of conformity
- CE mark
- Low voltage directive 2014/35/EU
- EN 60335-1:2012 +A13:2017
- EN 60335-2-59:2003 +A1:2006 +A2:2009
- EN 62233:2008
- Class 1 certified for electrical insulation
- Designed and manufactured to EUOTA requirements
- WHAT IS HYGENIKX?
HyGenikx is an advanced and compact, wall mounted hygiene amplification system, proven to eradicate bacteria and viruses throughout the food service & hospitality environment
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
Utilising a combination of the most effective air and surface sterilisation technologies available, HyGenikx provides round-the-clock hygiene and safety protection, controls odours and has also significantly been proven to prolong the life of fresh perishable foods.
- DOES IT KILL SOURCES OF INFECTION?
HyGenikx units are proven to kill Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus), Clostridium difficile (C. difficile), Aspergillus fumigatus, and other primary sources of infections.
- DOES IT ELIMINATE BACTERIA?
The HyGenikx units eliminate bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- IS IT SAFE TO USE?
Yes HyGenikx units are safe to use and safe for the environment.
- DOES IT REDUCE FOOD SPOILAGE?
Yes, the HyGenikx units are proven to reduce spoilage by extending the shelf-life of perishable food on average by 58%, and up 150% for certain produce.
- DOES IT REQUIRE A LOT OF MAINTENANCE?
No, the HyGenikx unit is very easy to maintain and requires no onsite engineer.
- HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN THE LAMP AND BATTERY NEED CHANGING?
The HyGenikx unit is fitted with an LED light on the front and an alarm. The LED light will begin to flash for 7 days before the alarm will sound.
- HOW OFTEN WILL THE ALARM SOUND?
On days 1-7 the alarm will sound every hour. On days 8-14 the alarm will sound every 30 minutes. After 15 days + the alarm will sound every 15 minutes until the lamp has been replaced
- HOW OFTEN DOES THE LAMP AND BATTERY NEED CHANGING?
Every 12 months.
- WHERE CAN I USE A HYGENIKX UNIT?
The HyGenikx range has models to suit various applications including front of house, washrooms, food prep areas, cold rooms, refuse areas and beyond.