TEMPOMATIC MIX PRO - electronic basin mixer with swivel spout; mains power supple 230/12v w/transformer
- Mount Deck mounted
- Controls Mains supply
- Tap type Tempomatic Mix Pro
Features & Benefits
- Removable swivel spout.
- L200 H310.
- Infra-red presence detection.
- Flow straightener set at 3lpm at 3 bar. Can be adjusted if pressure < 3 bar.
- PEX flexibles with filters and solenoid valves M1/2-inch.
- Chrome-plated brass body with reinforced fixings.
- Separated IP65 electronic control unit.
- Automatic duty flush (for ~60 seconds 24 hours after the last use).
- Two shut off modes available: >Standard mode: timed flow with automatic shut-off. >ON/OFF mode: voluntary shut-off or after 30 minutes of flow.
- Connection(s): M3/8-inch.
- Drop height: 310mm.
- Spout length: 200mm.
- Flow rate: 3 lpm.
- HOW CAN THIS PRODUCT HELP ME IMPROVE HYGIENE?
Hands-free use significantly reduces cross-contamination and risk from germs and bacteria to improve health and safety.
- CAN A DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAP HELP BEAT BACTERIA BUILD UP?
Yes, with a smooth spout interior, low volume of standing water and an anti-bacterial duty flush. These taps are built to significantly reduce the risk of bacterial development
- HOW ARE DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAPS OPERATED?
Delabie's electronic controls are operated by active infrared detection. Flow opens when the detector senses hands and shuts off automatically when hands are removed from the detection zone.
- HOW DOES THE ANTI-BACTERIA DUTY FLUSH WORK?
An automatic flush takes place for approximately 60 seconds every 24 hours after the last use (programmable on some models) which helps reduce the build up of bacteria.
- CAN I ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE?
Yes, mixer taps have a side temperature control with adjustable maximum temperature limiter.