TEMPOMATIC Mix 3, battery-operated tap (mixer)
- Mount Deck mounted
- Controls Battery operated
- Tap type Tempomatic Mix 3
- Accreditation WRAS
Features & Benefits
- WRAS approved.
- Flow straightener set at 3 lpm at 3 bar. Flow rate can be adjusted if pressure < 3 bar.
- 6V Lithium battery, solenoid valves and electronic controls integrated in the body of the tap.
- Infra-red presence detection.
- PEX flexibles with integrated filters.
- Chrome-plated brass body with reinforced fixings.
- Anti-blocking safety & temp. limiter.
- Duty flush (for ~60 seconds 24 hours after last use).
- Drop height: 100mm.
- Spout length: 120mm.
- Flow rate: 3 lpm.
- HOW CAN THIS PRODUCT HELP ME IMPROVE HYGIENE?
Hands-free use significantly reduces cross-contamination and risk from germs and bacteria to improve health and safety.
- CAN A DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAP HELP BEAT BACTERIA BUILD UP?
Yes, with a smooth spout interior, low volume of standing water and an anti-bacterial duty flush. These taps are built to significantly reduce the risk of bacterial development
- HOW ARE DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAPS OPERATED?
Delabie's electronic controls are operated by active infrared detection. Flow opens when the detector senses hands and shuts off automatically when hands are removed from the detection zone.
- HOW DOES THE ANTI-BACTERIA DUTY FLUSH WORK?
An automatic flush takes place for approximately 60 seconds every 24 hours after the last use (programmable on some models) which helps reduce the build up of bacteria.
- HOW LONG WILL THE BATTERY LAST?
Delabie's battery operated models have an average life span of 350,000 cycles (i.e. 3 to 6 years) depending on the frequency of use.
- CAN I ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE?
Yes, mixer taps have a side temperature control with adjustable maximum temperature limiter.
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, this product is WRAS approved.