Deck mounted TEMPOMATIC 4 electronic tap
- Mount Deck
- Controls Battery operated
- Tap type Tempomatic 4
- Accreditation WRAS
Features & Benefits
- WRAS approved
- Battery-operated with integrated 123 6V Lithium batteries
- Water savings up to 90%
- Total hygiene : no manual contact
- Anti-bacterial proliferation duty flush
- Reduced-stagnation solenoid valve and electronic unit integrated into the body of the tap
- Scale-resistant flow straightener
- Duty flush (~60 seconds every 24 hours after the last use)
- Active, infrared presence detection sensor at the end of the spout optimises detection
- Chrome-plated solid brass body
- Cap fixed in place by 2 concealed screws
- PEX flexibles F3/8-inch with filter
- Fixing reinforced by two stainless steel rods
- Anti-blocking security
- Flow rate pre-set at 3 lpm at 3 bar, can be adjusted from 1.5 - 6 lpm
- Connections: F3/8-inch
- Drop height: 75mm
- Drop height: 75mm
- HOW CAN THIS PRODUCT HELP ME IMPROVE HYGIENE?
Hands-free use significantly reduces cross-contamination and risk from germs and bacteria to improve health and safety.
- CAN A DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAP HELP BEAT BACTERIA BUILD UP?
Yes, with a smooth spout interior, low volume of standing water and an anti-bacterial duty flush. These taps are built to significantly reduce the risk of bacterial development
- HOW ARE DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAPS OPERATED?
Delabie's electronic controls are operated by active infrared detection. Flow opens when the detector senses hands and shuts off automatically when hands are removed from the detection zone.
- HOW DOES THE ANTI-BACTERIA DUTY FLUSH WORK?
An automatic flush takes place for approximately 60 seconds every 24 hours after the last use (programmable on some models) which helps reduce the build up of bacteria.
- HOW LONG WILL THE BATTERY LAST?
Delabie's battery operated models have an average life span of 350,000 cycles (i.e. 3 to 6 years) depending on the frequency of use.
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, this product is WRAS approved.