Delabie BINOPTIC mixer tap - MAINS supply model
- Mount Deck mounted
- Controls Battery operated
- Tap type Binoptic Mixer
- Accreditation WRAS
Features & Benefits
- WRAS approved.
- Independent IP65 electronic control unit.
- 230/12V mains supply with transformer.
- 15mm connector for compression fittings.
- Flow rate pre-set at 3 lpm at 3 bar, can be adjusted from 1.5 to 6 lpm.
- Scale resistant flow straightener.
- Adjustable duty flush (pre-set flush ~60 sec. every 24hr after last use).
- Active, infrared presence detection, sensor at the end of the spout optimises detection.
- Chrome-plated brass body.
- PEX flexible with filter and solenoid valve.
- Reinforced fixing.
- Anti-blocking safety.
- Spout with smooth interior and low volume of water (reduces bacterial niches).
- Side temperature control with adjustable maximum temperature limiter.
- Connection(s): M3/8-inch.
- Drop height: 110mm.
- Spout length: 135mm.
- Flow rate: 3 lpm.
- HOW CAN THIS PRODUCT HELP ME IMPROVE HYGIENE?
Hands-free use significantly reduces cross-contamination and risk from germs and bacteria to improve health and safety.
- CAN A DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAP HELP BEAT BACTERIA BUILD UP?
Yes, with a smooth spout interior, low volume of standing water and an anti-bacterial duty flush. These taps are built to significantly reduce the risk of bacterial development
- HOW ARE DELABIE HANDS-FREE TAPS OPERATED?
Delabie's electronic controls are operated by active infrared detection. Flow opens when the detector senses hands and shuts off automatically when hands are removed from the detection zone.
- HOW DOES THE ANTI-BACTERIA DUTY FLUSH WORK?
An automatic flush takes place for approximately 60 seconds every 24 hours after the last use (programmable on some models) which helps reduce the build up of bacteria.
- CAN I ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE?
Yes, mixer taps have a side temperature control with adjustable maximum temperature limiter.
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, this product is WRAS approved.