Energy saving, electric grid, 16W power
Features & Benefits
- No ballasts required - saving 10W per bulb. No starters - very reliable & more energy-efficient design
- Stainless steel casings - very lightweight & durable
- Can be suspended, stood on its base or fixed to wall for easy installation
- Powerful, electric grids are efficient & powerful, killing flying insects instantly with non-clogging grids - easy to clean & maintain
- Easy, removable catchment tray
- Energy saving, shatterproof, long-life bulbs are eco-friendly & super efficient - using 30% less energy than typical UV bulbs
- Dimensions (mm): 256(H) x 288(w) x 105(D)
- Casing Finish: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.56kg
- Power Supply: 220-240V/50Hz
- Range of Action: 40 - 60 Sq M
- HOW DOES THE CATERZAP UNIT WORK?
The CaterZap electronic insect killer utilises ultra-violet rays, which are proven to be the most effective lure for light-sensitive flying insects, such as flies, moths, mosquitos, etc. These insects are electrocuted by the electrically-charged metal grids. There are no chemicals, no smells, no sprays and no mess.
- WHAT KIND OF BULBS ARE USED IN THE UNIT?
Shatterproof bulbs are used in the unit, which are eco-friendly and super-efficient. Using 30% less energy than typical UV bulbs
- HOW DO I INSTALL THE UNIT?
The unit can be suspended, stood on its base or fixed to the wall for easy installation.
- HOW DO I CLEAN OUT THE DEAD INSECTS FROM THE UNIT?
The unit has an easy, removable catchment tray.
- IS THE UNIT CERTIFIED?
Yes, the unit is CE certified; conforming to EU standards
- HOW MANY BULBS DOES THE UNIT REQUIRE?
1 x 13W E27 bulb