CaterConnex (Gas) C-GR050
Compact Gas Regulators/Governors
- Connections 1/2-inch
Features & Benefits
- For use with natural gas or LPG commercial catering equipment - can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Gas Port Size: 1/2-inch
- Housing Material: Aluminium, cast iron [RV 131]
- Internal Components: Steel, aluminium, elastomer
- Mounting: Suitable for multi-positional mounting. Install with gas flowing as indicated by the arrow on bottom casting
- Construction and Design: According to EN 88 and Gas Appliances Directive 90/396/EEC
- Classification: Regulator grade B, group 2 according to EN 88
- Gas type: gas family 1, 2 and 3 according to EN 437
- Inlet Pressure: 100 mbar
- Outlet Pressure: 2.5 to 30 mbar (standard pressure is Orange @ 10-20 mbar)
- Thread Connections: According to ISO 7-1, EN 10226-1 and DIN 2999 part 1
- Pipe Sizes: Rp 1/2-in
- Pemax/pimax mbar: 100
- Porange mbar: 2.5 - 30
- WHAT IS THE HOUSING MATERIAL?
Aluminium, cast iron [RV 131].
- WHAT ARE THE INTERNAL COMPONENTS?
Steel, aluminium, elastomer.
- HOW CAN IT BE MOUNTED?
The compact regulator is suitable for multi-positional mounting. Install with gas flowing as indicated by the arrow on the bottom of the casting.
- WHAT IS THE INLET PRESSURE?
- WHAT IS THE OUTLET PRESSURE?
2.5 to 30 mbar (standard pressure is Orange @ 10-20 mbar).