Pack of small BioBricks (70x90mm), each approx, 400g
Features & Benefits
- Safe and Stable blend of Bacillus spores
- Aerobic and facultative anaerobic strains with a fast growth rate
- Ability to work under a great range of conditions - low and high temperature, low and high pH, aerobic an anaerobic conditions, low-nutrient conditions, salinity, etc
- Production of extra-cellular enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities including fats, oils and grease, short and long chain fatty acids, cellulose, protein and starch
- Eliminate blockages
- Effective odour reduction
- Complete digestion of solids
No information is currently available for this product
- HOW DO BIOBRICKS WORK?
The bacteria in the BioBrick forms a biofilm which is continually replaced and produces a continuous and renewable supply of highly active enzymes for fat and grease degradation. This biofilm adheres to the drainage system walls and is highly resistant to cleaning fluids and disinfectants, thus providing a longer lasting protection than enzyme or caustic products, which have minimal contact time.
- HOW SHOULD THE BIOBRICK BE USED?
BioBricks should be used as directed by the Consultant. However, if the brick is to be used in a lifting station the brick should be suspended at a midway point between the high and low points in the pumping cycle. If the brick is to be used to keep drain lines clear, it should be placed in a position so that all the waste passes over it.
- HOW LONG DOES A BIOBRICK LAST?
Dependant on application, the large BioBrick should last approximately 3 months and the small BioBrick should last approximately 1 month each
- WHAT PROCEDURES SHOULD BE TAKEN IF THE PRODUCT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH SKIN AND OR EYES?
There is a risk of serious damage to the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes and in case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice. The product is harmful if swallowed. Avoid ingestion and contact with drinking water or foodstuffs.
- IS THE PRODUCT HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT?
No, the product contains naturally occurring non-pathogenic bacterial cultures and is not harmful to the environment.
- HOW SHOULD I STORE THE PRODUCT?
For best results, store in a cool, dry place.