Wash Down Hose Reel with Heavy-Duty Adjustable Head Gun
Features & Benefits
- Spring loaded latch mechanisms allow complete positive hose retractions every time.
- Ground edge drive springs minimise fractures found in conventional slit edge springs.
- Full flow shaft and swivel ensure no water pressure drop or restriction of flow.
- De-clutching arbour eliminates the possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding of the reel spool.
- Hose changes are made easier on open reels as the reel does not need to be pre-tensioned.
- Metal reels are either steel powder coated or stainless steel (304) for maximum working life.
- A variety of mounting options available.
- Material: Standard powder coated steel.
- NB: Installation must comply with local water authority codes. Isolation controls and check valves not included.
- NB: Minimum 3-bar pressure is recommended to provide reasonable washing performance.
- Water Pressure: 3 - 20 bar (300psi).
- Hose length: 15m (50ft).
- Hose dia: 12mm (1/2-inch).
- Inlet: 1/2-inch BSP, female connection.
- WHAT MATERIAL IS USED FOR THE REEL?
Standard powder-coated steel.
- WHAT IS THE WATER PRESSURE?
3 - 20 bar (300psi) NOTE: Minimum 3-bar pressure is recommended to provide reasonable washing performance.
- WHAT IS THE HOSE LENGTH?
- WHAT IS THE HOSE INSIDE DIAMETER?
- WHAT IS THE INLET CONNECTION?
1/2-inch BSP, female connection.
- WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF THE PRODUCT?
- ARE THERE SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE?