AquaJet 50 with STANDARD angled spray gun
Features & Benefits
- Built-in water inlet valve.
- Integral restraining wire and gun hook for storage.
- Ideal for pre-rinsing dishes or rinsing and washing vegetables & other food (when connected to a potable water supply).
- Built in restraining device prevents the over-extension of hose into the dishwasher.
- Easy to clean, coiled hose absorbs the wear & tear from twisting the gun to spray dishes.
- Angled spray gun for easy use.
- Optional water-saving face plate. Save up to 47% in water costs!
- Recommended water pressure: 22.5 - 75psi (1.5 - 5 bar).
- IS THE AJPR50 TESTED BEFORE IT GETS SENT OUT?
Yes the AJPR50 is pre-assembled and pre-tested.
- CAN I STORE THE HOSE WHEN IT IS NOT IN USE?
Yes, the AJPR50 comes supplied with a gun hook.
- WHAT IS THE RECOMMENDED WATER PRESSURE?
25.5 - 75 psi (1.5 - 5 bar).
- WHERE DOES THE WATER CONNECTION COME FROM?
Water connection & inlet value is inbuilt.
- IS THE HOSE DURABLE?
Yes, the coiled hose absorbs wear & tear and has a built-in restraining device to prevent over-extension.
- CAN THE AJPR50 HELP ME SAVE WATER?
Yes, there is an optional water saving faceplate available which can saved up to 25% in water costs.
- CAN I HAVE A MIXED WATER SUPPLY?
Yes, if a mixed water supply is preferred we recommend using our M-MX91 compact mixer valve.
- ARE THERE SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE?