AquaJet Pre-Rinse Spray. AJPR20 base / STANDARD style / No bowl filler / STANDARD gun
- Model range AquaJet 20
- Base AJPR20
- Style Standard
- Bowl filler No bowl filler (BF0)
- Spray gun Standard
- Pedestal Single
- Mount Deck mounted
- Water feed Twin Monobloc
- Controls Lever
- Connections 2x (M) 1/2-inch
- Accreditation WRAS
Features & Benefits
- A variety of choices to suit each application.
- WRAS approved across the range.
- Pre-assembled, ready to install - saves time on site.
- All assembled models are factory tested up to 6 bar for quality assurance.
- Choice of optional bowl fillers, water dispensing guns and accessories.
- Restraining device available to prevent hose from overstretching into basin, which reduces abuse and helps meet Water Board regulations.
- Super strong, food-grade, high-flow water hose.
- Connections: 2x (M) 1/2-inch
- Tap hole req: 30mm
- Flow rates: 7.82 lpm tested at 3 bar pressure.
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, all AquaJet Pre-Rinses are WRAS approved.
- ARE THERE MATCHING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE?
Yes, we have a range of AquaJet taps available.
- ARE AQUAJET PRE-RINSES TESTED BEFORE THEY ARE SENT OUT?
Yes, all AquaJet Pre-Rinses are pre-assembled and pre-tested to 6 bar.
- CAN AN AQUAJET PRE-RINSE HELP ME SAVE WATER?
Yes, our AquaJet Pre-Rinses are available with a range of water saving spray gun options, which could save up to 62%
- CAN I STILL USE AN AQUAJET PRE-RINSE IF I AM SHORT ON SPACE?
Yes, we offer a range of heights including Super Short. Please check individual product for dimensions.
- CAN I ADD A BOWL FILLER AT A LATER DATE?
We would recommend against adding bowl filler as this will void the warranty as the pre-tested joints will need to be 'broken' to add a bowl filler.
- CAN I CHANGE THE SPRAY GUN TO A DIFFERENT OPTION?
Yes, the spray gun can be changed to a different style of Mechline spray gun.
- HOW CAN I PREVENT THE HOSE FROM BECOMING OVERSTRETCHED?
A restraining device is available to prevent the hose from being overstretched into the basin, which reduces abuse and helps meet Water Board regulations.
- ARE THERE SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE?
Yes, complete spare parts are available.